There are tons of Christ-centered resources out there for married and engaged men and women. The titles and names listed below are just some of our favorites. The books listed have blessed our marriage tremendously and shaped our perspective on marriage and our ministry to each other.
- For Better or For Worst (Women) | Gary Smalley
- Blues to Bliss: Creating Your Happily Ever After for the Early Years |Ngina Otiende
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts | Gary Chapman
- Renovating your marriage room by room | Johnny C. Parker, Jr.
- Screamfree Marriage | Hal Runkel
- 12 Questions to ask Before you Marry | Clayton and Charie King
- Happily Ever After: Six Secrets to a Successful Marriage | Gary Chapman
- Total Money Makeover | Dave Ramsey
- Before you say I Do | Norman Wright
- A Marriage After God’s Own Heart | David Clarke
- Now That I am Engaged | Norman Wright
Some of our faves on social media
You will find that most of the public figures on social media have multiple avenues for connecting with people including, webcasts, videos, podcasts, and blogs.
- Married and Young™
- Marriage 365™
- Heather & Cornelius Lindsey
- Meet the Freemans
- Black and married with kids™
- Black Marriage Movement
- Fierce Marriage
- Wife up™
- Ngina Otiende